Two days left to get it done! No time for snail mail now. Use the on line renewal on the website. If for any reason there is a problem with the website and you can't make it work in time, send an email stating the problem to...
If you plan on renewing your membership, it must be done by June 30, no exceptions. If you plan on not renewing your membership, please let us know by email. If you have already renewed your membership, Thanks. When using the online renewal part of...
Annual clean up Ranges closed until work is completed WHEN:May 14, 2022 @ 8:00 am – 12:00 pm WHERE:Durham Rod and Gun Club Volunteers needed. General clean up. Brush clearing. Building staining. More hands make for light work.
Our first meeting for the year is this coming Monday at 7pm. We will have the regular order of business and 50/50 drawing to benefit the pond fund. Hope to see you there.
The club driveway is in good enough shape to drive in with caution. Grass areas are still very soft so stay on the gravel drive. If you make ruts, please repair them. If you are unable to repair them, report it using the email link on the website....
March 7, 2022 It's that time of year again. The frost is coming out of the club road and a sign has been posted at the gate: Walk in Only is in effect until further notice. Do NOT Drive in past the gate. Park in a manner that doesn't block...
[raw]We have a limited number of shooting positions available for the 50 yard or 100/200 yard ranges. A perfect opportunity to sight in or practice with your rifle. Here is what you need to do to participate.
- Register for a ticket. (To register click View Details or Register Now)
- Registration is good only for the date and time on the ticket.
- Registration closes at 8pm Saturday, plan ahead.
- When approved you will be provided with a confirmation email.
- There is a $10 nominal fee to help cover the cost of range maintenance and safety officer coverage.
- Please bring cash or check. You must be of legal age (or accompanied by an adult) and you must not be prohibited from possessing a firearm by law.
- All firearms must be unloaded in a safe condition and kept separate from ammunition until instructed to load by a Range Safety Officer.
- You must become familiar with all range safety rules. See website for details.
- All safe gun handling practices must be followed at all times.
- Speed limit on the pound road is 15 MPH. Do not exceed the speed limit.
Thanks for your interest in the shooting sports and Durham Rod and Gun Club.
Nelson Frost, President and Range officer
Meeting is for members and invited guests only.