Welcome to the Durham Rod & Gun Club’s website. Our organization is a seasonal, family-oriented, club filled with outdoor enthusiast that truly appreciate living, working and playing in Maine natural beauty. The D.R.G.C. is dedicated to the preservation of Maine’s outdoor sporting heritage. Through education, club events, youth outreach, women, men and family involvement, we encourage, foster and develop a higher appreciation of our local natural resources.
We also encourage the safe use of firearms, archery and fishing equipment while on our club premises or in the fields and on the waters of our great state.
Limited Public access is available as schedule permits. Sundays usually 10 a.m. until noon Skeet or Trap shooting is open to the public. See calendar for details. A nominal fee applies. Sundays noon until 2 p.m. the 50 yard or 100/200 yard rifle ranges have limited openings, registration is required. A nominal fee applies. Click here for information or to register.
DRGC Latest News
During the week starting November 14, 2022 the work on the 50 yard range will take place. The range will be closed while work is going on so be prepared to use a different range if you arrive and find people working on the range. If available to help, contact Dennis...
50/100/200 yard ranges @ DRGC
Club House kitchen
Fishing Derby Time at DRGC!
Public Shooting Hours at DRGC
[raw]We have a limited number of shooting positions available for the 50 yard or 100/200 yard ranges. A perfect opportunity to sight in or practice with your rifle. Here is what you need to do to participate.
- Register for a ticket. (To register click View Details or Register Now)
- Registration is good only for the date and time on the ticket.
- Registration closes at 8pm Saturday, plan ahead.
- When approved you will be provided with a confirmation email.
- There is a $10 nominal fee to help cover the cost of range maintenance and safety officer coverage.
- Please bring cash or check. You must be of legal age (or accompanied by an adult) and you must not be prohibited from possessing a firearm by law.
- All firearms must be unloaded in a safe condition and kept separate from ammunition until instructed to load by a Range Safety Officer.
- You must become familiar with all range safety rules. See website for details.
- All safe gun handling practices must be followed at all times.
- Speed limit on the pound road is 15 MPH. Do not exceed the speed limit.
Thanks for your interest in the shooting sports and Durham Rod and Gun Club.
Nelson Frost, President and Range officer