Welcome to the Durham Rod & Gun Club’s website. The D.R.G.C. is dedicated to the preservation of Maine’s outdoor sporting heritage. Through education, club events, youth outreach, women and family involvement, we encourage, foster and develop a higher appreciation of our local natural resources.
We also encourage the safe use of firearms, archery and fishing equipment while on our club premises or in the fields and on the waters of our great state.
Limited Public access is available as schedule permits. Sundays usually 10 a.m. until noon Skeet or Trap shooting is open to the public. See calendar for details. A nominal fee applies. Sundays noon until 2 p.m. the 50 yard or 100/200 yard rifle ranges have limited openings, registration is required. A nominal fee applies. Click here for information or to register.
- FREE MOOSE MEAT REMINDER! August 10, 2017
- Next Public access is March 26, 2017 March 19, 2017
- Next public access range day, Sunday March 19, 2017 March 13, 2017
- Next public access range day, Sunday March 12, 2017 March 7, 2017
- The winter storms continue 2/11/17 February 11, 2017