We have a limited number of shooting positions available for the 50 yard or 100/200 yard ranges. A perfect opportunity to sight in or practice with your rifle. Here is what you need to do to participate.
- Register for a ticket. (To register click Register Now) Then click View Details
- Registration is good only for the date and time on the ticket.
- When approved you will be provided with a confirmation email.
- There is a $10 nominal fee to help cover the cost of range maintenance and safety officer coverage.
- Please bring cash or check. You must be of legal age (or accompanied by an adult) and you must not be prohibited from possessing a firearm by law.
- All firearms must be unloaded in a safe condition and kept separate from ammunition until instructed to load by a Range Safety Officer.
- You must become familiar with all range safety rules. See website for details.
- All safe gun handling practices must be followed at all times.
- Speed limit on the pound road is 15 MPH. Do not exceed the speed limit.
Thanks for your interest in the shooting sports and Durham Rod and Gun Club.
Nelson Frost, President and Range officer.
RSO today is Jim Greene