59 Pound Rd
Durham, ME 04222
We have a limited number of shooting positions available for the 50 yard or 100/200 yard ranges.
A perfect opportunity to sight in or practice with your rifle. Here is what you need to do to participate.
- Register for a ticket.
- When approved you will be provided with additional information.
- There is a $10 nominal fee to help cover the cost of range maintenance and safety officer coverage.
- Please bring cash or check. You must be of legal age (or accompanied by an adult) and you must not be prohibited from possessing a firearm by law.
- All firearms must be unloaded in a safe condition and kept separate from ammunition until instructed to load by a Range Safety Officer.
- You must become familiar with all range safety rules. See website for details.
- All safe gun handling practices must be followed at all times.
- Speed limit on the pound road is 15 MPH. Do not exceed the speed limit.
- Thanks for your interest in the shooting sports and Durham Rod and Gun Club.
Nelson Frost, Vice President and Range officer.